Monday 5 December 2016

The Belko Experiment


Hey there reader, an interesting trailer dropped a few days ago that I really wanted to share on here. It's for a film called The Belko Experiment and I think I'll let the trailer speak for itself in summing up what this movie is about:

https://youtu.be/nYsz0lJsOEg

Looks pretty fascinating huh? I actually heard about this film a while ago on the Facebook of it's writer James Gunn but initially didn't think much of it as it sounded a bit too dark and potentially like a brainless gore-fest. But then I saw this trailer and now I'm on board! It looks genuinely fascinating, exploring intriguing psychological depths and examining human nature, as well as being scary in a very realistic sense. I'm really interested to know anyone else's thoughts on this so please comment below or on the Thursday the 12th Facebook page and stay tuned for more info.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment