Friday 26 February 2010

7, 8, better stay up late.

And here it is. The inevitable, presumably final, trailer for the Nightmare on Elm Street remake/reboot/reimagining by Michael Bay and co. Enjoy...



My first thoughts? I honestly think this looks potentially really cool, but I'm a very forgiving audience. Certain points made me jump, I was creeped out, scared, excited, and I like the look of most of what I see. The nitpicking fan boy in me is still unsure of Jackie Earle Haley's portrayal of Freddy Kreuger, in particular the voice, but the iconography of the character is heavy. I don't mind the repeated scenes from the original Wes Craven film but hope it's not a CGI overload. Yeah, I'm looking forward to hopefully, miraculously getting to the cinema soon when this is released, my fanboy sense is tingling.

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment