Saturday 20 June 2009

Five Questions For Mr Butterscotch...

Here are five horror film related questions to let you know a little more about me:

Q) What's the most recent horror film you've seen?
A) Martyrs.

Q) Who is your favourite horror director?
A) That's a tough one as I tend to prefer particular films over directors. Let me get back to you...

Q) Favourite horror scene?
A) Probably when the cenobites first arrive in Hellraiser - that is awesome!

Q) What's the first horror film you remember seeing?
A) It's sci-fi horror I'd have to say, and it was Aliens - the final part of the film where Ripley fights the Alien Queen in the power loader.

Q) Favourite type of horror?
A) Anything spooky - stuff that gives you the tingles. I'm not a huge fan of slasher films or anything for the so-called 'teen' market.

No comments:

Post a Comment