Saturday 20 June 2009

News

Hey guys, just chiming in with a little snippet of news I came across in my regular surfing. User Quint over on Harry Knowles's popular aintitcool.com has revealed that the poster is officially out there for Rob Zombie's sequel to his remake of Halloween, imaginatively titled Halloween 2. Credit, as uaual, to the film company that owns this here glorious one sheet and the nice folks at AICN. Image follows...


Still a bit unsure about this franchise, I was and remain curious but never saw the original (by which I mean the first in the remake series, bah Zombie) but I don't believe you could better John Carpenters "original" original or the overlooked original sequel and I don't really particularly rate Zombie as a filmmaker, though I reserve judgement til I see anything he's done. In any case the trailer makes this movie look at the very least intriguing. search it out, and go have a gander at quints article too. Nice image? too visceral? too TAME? let me know what y'all think.

1 comment:

  1. Think I agree on that one. Just how can you better the original - or indeed the sequel? Still, Carpenter did seem to lose his way big style. I can't believe I sat through Ghosts of Mars...

    ReplyDelete