Tuesday 26 January 2010

Brief Update III: The Search For Sense


Contrary to my previous report regarding Saw 6 director Kevin Greutert helming the Paranormal Activity sequel it now seems that his former pay masters aren't so keen to let him go and exercised a contract option forcing him into the big chair for the astronomic bad idea that is Saw 7: 3-D!!! For all the finer details check out this article from AICN.

In slightly more sane news the site is also reporting here that Avatar and Terminator Salvation star Sam Worthington is in talks with Universal to play the legendary dark prince of vampires in a rumoured Dracula: Year Zero project. Which sounds potentially like a good idea.

In other blog related news I just wanted to give all our readers a heads up that, as predicted, my digital t.v system has died on me. Sadly that means that I'm going to have to try and catch Being Human on downloads or DVD and as that is hard enough to schedule I have decided to knock the reviews on the head and probably just do another season summary like I did with the first run. However I am hoping to keep posting some thoughts on Survivors, the next episode of which airs tonight, so stay tuned...

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment