Wednesday 26 August 2009

Harper's Island - Coming Soon


Last post for today folks I promise.
Been seeing trailers for this new 13 episode show Harper's Island that's going to be coming to BBC Three (imported from the States of course). It looks a bit like a slasher film done as a tv series in that it is a murder mystery where the cast are picked off one by one. The viewer seemingly has to figure out the murderer along with the characters. Sounds very intriguing, keep an eye on your digital listings around Sept 6th and watch the trailer here...



or check out the spoiler heavy wikipedia page here

MM

1 comment:

  1. I'm still not convinced by this after seeing the trailer. I don't know. Might be worth a watch. I just hate stopping watching part way through which I have a feeling I might.

    ReplyDelete