Monday 31 August 2009

News/Reviews - Argento does giallo... badly!?


Hi all, MM back in action. Apologies if it seems like shameless plugging but I'm afraid I have to once again link to a piece on AICN. In it the contributor "Dr William Weir" has posted a first review of Dario Argento's Giallo from the Fright Fest in our fair country. Be warned the piece contains very minor spoilers and is not kind. This saddens me as it is the first time this movie has been brought to my attention and I would hope for better, Argento's giallo's are my favourite of his movies, preferable to the more crazy supernatural efforts, in fact Profondo Rosso (Deep Red) remains one of my favourite horror movies. I may still hold out some hope for this one, its a personal fan boy thing.



MM

No comments:

Post a Comment