Monday 28 September 2009

One, two, Freddy's coming for you...

And now to the huge news of the day (for me anyway). The first trailer has appeared for the much talked about re-do of A Nightmare on Elm Street, and you can watch it in all it's glory below, if you are so inclined...



I know I'm a sucker but this looks awesome. Iconography and creepy moments from the known classic, mental new pace and cool new moments, a great actor in the legendary role. The one let down is the abysmal looking make up. Still though this filled me with giddy glee, roll on next year.

MM

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing. I enjoyed the colours/dream imagery - some very obvious design cues taken from the world of Silent Hill there though.

    Quick question, Freddy is apparently protesting his innocence over some sort of crime - wasn't he a child murderer in the original? In this remake, is it the case that he's wrongly accused or something?

    ReplyDelete