Sunday 20 September 2009

Something to cheer us all up.

Hello again.
Saw this on the BBC's Mock The Week last Thursday and it made me think of the blog. Well on the back of recent events, the b**tards grinding down, the state of the country and the problems that dog us I decided to go ahead and post it, we all need a laugh sometimes and I think fans will get a bit of a kick out of it. I know I did, thus recinfirming that I must be something of a horror fan boy after all. I will warn that the material is somewhat sensitive from the outset and may offend, the piece contains some strong language and is copyright the BBC. That said I hope you all enjoy and it brightens your day that little bit,



Love the whole thing but my personal fave has got to be the "Freddy's satnav" gag...

MM

No comments:

Post a Comment